Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Big 3-0

My hubby turned 30!!! That is really weird to even say, seeing as though we started dating when he was 18 years old. I know 30 isn't old, but TJ was having a hard time with it and I was having fun rubbing it in because I am still in the 20 club, ha! I wanted to make this birthday a special one, so I planned 30 different things for his 30th birthday. Here they are (man the list takes up a lot of space, hehe):
1. 30 minute massage
2. Target for goodies
3. Watch Cars 2
4. Ferry ride
5. Lunch
6. Opened present (Mariner's shirt)
7. Played new game on ferry
8. Went to team store (bought new hat)
9. Ate yummy baseball food
10. Watched game (they won!)
11. Road trip to Kent for softball tournament
12. Played softball game
13. Ate favorite snacks
14. Lunch at South Center Mall
15. Played another game (left the tournament early and boy was I harassed)
16. Crab Pot for dinner
17. Hotel
18. Swam at hotel
19. Late night dessert
20. Opened Cards
21. 30 spankings
22. Breakfast at hotel
23. BBQ
24. Visited with family
25. Opened presents
26. Blew out candles
27. Played Corn hole
28. Played Bacci ball
29. 30 kisses
30. Put kids to bed

PICTURE HIGHLIGHTS:

I think he was a little unsure when we first pulled up because he's never had a professional massage before, but he came out nice and relaxed!

MARINER'S GAME: Felix pitched and they won!

CRAB POT

We went to the one in Bellevue. It was a really pretty restaurant and ambiance.


I felt bad because he really wanted to get the bowl of seafood that they dump on the table, but you need 2 people to eat it and I'm not a fan. So instead he got his own sampler. Next time we'll have to go with people who actually like seafood.

HOTEL STAY

My brother got us an AMAZING deal! I was going to make it just us, but I didn't think it was fair to ask someone to watch Kenton since he still wakes up during the night. Sophia was the most excited. She loved the pool!

Good Morning Birthday Boy!

30 Birthday Spankings

TJ didn't want me to do anything for his birthday, but he finally said that he wanted a family BBQ!

Happy Birthday hubby and here's to joining the 30 club! Let's make it a good year!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

What a sweet wifey you are! How adorable. And ummm...how can you not like seafood?! Craziness I say! Happy bday TJ!