Tuesday, June 7, 2011

IDAHO

The plan was to head to Boise from Moses Lake for a graduation, but that didn't happen because TJ ended up not getting the time off (we found out LAST minute). TJ was not going to let me drive alone, so I asked my mom if she would go on a road trip with me. I am very thankful for her because she helped entertain the kids while I drove. It took us about 9.5 hours with 2 stops. I think that's pretty good. And why is the speed limit only 65 in Oregon???? KILLER!!!

Brittany (I started babysitting her when she was 4) surprised everyone and was able to come from college, so it was great to see her too!

I feel really young, but when the girl I started babysitting when she was 2 years old is graduating high school, it kind of ages me a bit! This is Jessie, the GRADUATE!!!!! So proud of her:)

At the graduation

We stayed for a couple more days and played...

We tried new restaurants. This was at a burger place called, "Iceberg." The onion rings were HUGE and the mini milkshakes were the size of a large anywhere else!

Got a little baseball in. Trey (who I babysat since he was born) is now 14 and as tall as me!
Sophia loved playing with him. It is neat watching the kids I used to babysit play with my own kids! Ahhhhhhhh, and we hot tubed...

We love you Rutters! Thanks for the fun:)

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Oh I love the Rutters! It looks like you had such a great time. I can't believe Jessie is a grad. And your family picture at the top is adorable!

Mama Megs said...

I haven't seen the Rutters in forever!! That must've been so fun for you to go and hang out :) I hope everything with Kenton is going ok-I meant to write you earlier and I just kept running out of time. You have such a great attitude and I know it'll come in handy while you're going through things with him-take care!!