Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day Camping

We went to Moses Lake for our traditional softball tournament/camping trip. TJ's men's team played and he plays with his brothers and close friends, so it's a lot of fun. I was worried about the 4 hour drive because Kenton does not like the car, but we lucked out. He slept till Ellensburg where we stopped for lunch and then he slept the last hour...phew!

We also rented a little Aliner trailer. I love it! Me and the kids slept on one side and my future sis-n-law and her baby slept on the other side. It's perfect because it has heat, so we didn't have to worry about the kids being cold!
Kenton sat in the stroller like a big boy and watched Daddy's game

TJ pitched...his mask reminds me of a mask from a scary movie, but I'm glad he wears it because I do love his face:) I won't mention that they played 3 games and lost them all...shhhh!



The kids needed a little entertainment during the games. Aunt Hollie brought some bubbles to play with.

Saturday night we went to a night parade in the town. It was little, but neat. The kids got lots of candy thrown to them and there were some pretty lit floats, and little marching bands that played.

We had to leave Sunday because I was going to head for Boise, Idaho on Monday. We didn't want to go, so we packed up slowly and hung out for a bit.

We ended the weekend with a "Corn hole" tournament. TJ ditched me for his brother Caleb, so I paired up with Caleb's girlfriend. Both our teams made it to the semi-finals! The concept of this game is so simple, but it's quite entertaining. I want to get one!

Another fun year in Moses Lake!

No comments: