Monday, January 2, 2012

Black Rock

We hung out at the Black Rock beach all day. It was a beautiful and probably one of the hottest days and of course this is the day I forgot my camera...ugh! Thank goodness Janice took some pictures so I borrowed from her. Sophia said she wanted to swim out to black rock and jump off the lower part. TJ and I were shocked that she said that, so of course we had to do it. She swam out with TJ, climbed up on the lower part of the rock, but once she got up there she wasn't so sure. TJ kept counting to 3, but she was not ready. The line behind them was backing up so TJ counted to 3, held her hand, and pulled her out to jump. The jump looked really good. Once they both came up, Sophia screamed bloody murder and whacked TJ over the head. SHE WAS SO MAD! I guess she wasn't ready to jump! Although she wasn't happy about it, I told her I was proud of her to try and do something that was scary.

After the jump, Sophia spent some time playing on the beach. Her and Jackson dug a hole.
I love how Janice got this candid shot. Kenton was belly laughing at both of us.

Uncle Zac joined them in the sand fun

This beach was quite calm so it was good for swimming and snorkeling. We saw some pretty fish and some saw a turtle (look at Zac's face behind TJ).

I had to post this one too because now look at Zac. He totally knew the picture was being taken and it made me laugh when I saw it. Very funny Zac!

After the beach, we did some shopping at Whaler's Village. Hollie opened a pearl and got a silver pearl. Since I got my pearl, TJ has been wanting to get Sophia one, so she picked out her oyster and it had a yellowish shell.


She was a little nervous about hitting it 3 times and saying aloha (notice her hugging my leg), so I helped her out.

Waiting to see...She got a white pearl which means happiness and purity! That's the color TJ wanted her to get:)

She picked out a fish cage to put it in and wear as a necklace, so that way when she gets older, she can pick a setting for it to be put in. VERY SPECIAL:)

This is a random picture, but got a laugh out of it. Caleb was messing with Kenton:) Our kids sure to love him.


No comments: