Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas at home

I know Christmas is over and done with, but I didn't get a chance to post about it before we left for Hawaii, so bare with me. Sophia had her annual Christmas preschool program. Just to think 3 years ago, she was scared and didn't want to leave my side so I had to hide so she couldn't see me and this year, she was standing up there proud and singing loud. My girl is growing up (it hurts my heart a little)! Her best friend is Jackson on the end (Santa)
Santa came early to our house (1 week early). I almost forgot about cookies for Santa. At about 7pm Sophia said, "Mom what about cookies for Santa?" Thank goodness for the sugar cookie mix. And she picked out the Santa mug for the milk.



Right when she woke up she asked if Santa came. At our house Santa doesn't wrap the presents, he leaves them out on the coach for the kids to see right away. Here they are checking out what they got...Aren't their PJ's cute (thanks Nama)

(oh shoot, it didn't rotate) This was her big want. She got it! A Hello Kitty clock (Hello kitty is big at our house right now).

They also got a new kitchen that fits better in our new house...Kenton had a phone call.

And Kenton got one of his favorite things....A BALL!

Then we went to my parent's house to celebrate Christmas with them. Boy did we get spoiled once again!!! Sophia was so excited. If you notice she got a high back booster seat that she can wear a seat belt with and a big girl pretty doll.


And TJ was a happy boy too...NEW CLIPPERS! He used these that night.

Kenton also got a fun car track and clothes, which he was in need of!





Sorry, none of the pictures got rotated for some reason. They showed me that they were until they got uploaded...weird! Anyway, we had another wonderful Christmas, early and all!

No comments: