Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kenton's 1st Haircut

Kenton had his 1st haircut: BEFORE / AFTER
When Sophia was a baby, TJ was very protective of her hair and did not want it cut. The past few weeks we have been saying that Kenton needs a haircut, but I found myself being the protective one of his hair this time. I loved my babies curls! I didn't want his haircut and lose those precious curls. BUT when 4 people in 2 days mistaked him as a girl, that motivated me to get his haircut. Our friend and very talented hairdresser cut his hair for the first time! (1st two pictures are from my cell phone....I was bad mom and forgot my camera or so I thought...it ended up being in my bag the whole time, ugh).


He sat still pretty good on my lap. I think the sucker has something to do with it. I am all about bribery in moments like these, hahaha. First haircut and first sucker!


Getting his haircut definately took his baby look away, but he looks good! TJ can't stop saying, "He's so handsome!" He is going to melt some girls hearts:)






We love our big boy's haircut! It still has some wave in it, so we'll see if the curls come back as it gets longer!

No comments: