Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!
It's something about the 4th that makes me want to get festive with my nails and sport the red, white, and blue with my clothes. 
We spent this 4th of July out in Port Orchard with my brother's family and the rest of my family. Mr. Ethan, our nephew turned 10, so we started the festivities with a b-day lunch/party for him.
The weather was absolutely amazing ,so playing outside was definitely a must!  
My mom found Kenton's shirt that said, "Mr. Independent" which is very true these days.
And here is Miss Sophia sporting her red, white, and blue attire. 

Early evening we headed over to Mindy's families  to have a BBQ. We did not know too many people so we entertained ourselves while waiting for it to get dark. It felt like it took a long time, so we played lots. Sophia had fun doing "Pop-Its" and TJ and I played some catch, football, and bad-mitten. We must be fun because we had all the kids hanging around us, haha!
We got our spot on the grass for the firework show and Kenton decided he had to tackle Daddy.  The show was awesome for an at home show!!!!
Before the questions/comments start about this picture I will answer them first. Yes, Kenton is TJ's son...Yes we have his and hers kids, No we do not segregate just because the whites are together and the browns are together, Yes, I love how opposite my kids are, and Yes we love each other!!!

HAPPY RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!

No comments: