Thursday, July 12, 2012

SUNSHINE + GOOD FRIENDS= FUN TIMES!
 My roommate from college, Maryann or as I call her "Homer" is here visiting her dad. He lives on Lake Tapps, so another friend, Malyn and I went to spend the day on the lake with all the kiddos.
 The life jackets were on the whole time, especially for Kenton because he has no fear!

SPLASH! Sophia loved jumping off the dock and literally swam the whole time we were there, except when she was in the boat!
These 2 played SOOO good with each other...They were quite the little fish:)
Check out these adorable baby girls! They are about 1 month apart. I  was definitely not jealous of their mommas having to keep them in the  shade though. Don't get me wrong, I love me some babies, but I'm glad mine is up and ready to play!
After some playing in the water, it was time for a boat ride.
I love these two girls! I am so blessed to have them as friends!
Sophia had the best seat, or at least my favorite spot on a boat.
Kenton absolutely loved the boat ride. He was all about looking out and exploring in the boat. 
But he finally passed out on the way back. Boats seem to do that to kids. Talk about the life....boat ride in the sun, with a sleeping baby on me...ahhhhh felt good!
We had so much fun! It was a full day in the sun with great company. Who could ask for more?

No comments: