Monday, July 23, 2012

More Boat Fun

We were lucky enough to be invited out on my good friend's boat, which happens to be Sophia's good preschool buddy as well! We went out on the Hood Canal, which isn't always my favorite because of the jellyfish, but they assured me that they wouldn't sting me, haha. The kids started the afternoon off with jumping in the water off the boat 

Then is was time to do some water sport fun! Tubing was first! Sophia was pumped and ready to go. Of course they didn't go at a super fast speed but I was proud of her for getting out there! First she started to with TJ, then she went out with Jackson. Jackson has never gone out because he was scared, but I think he didn't want a girl to show him up, so he got on and had a blast as well!

Then it was time for some wake-boarding. TJ got up with no problem!

Finally it was my turn to slolem ski. I was nervous because I hadn't done it for 2 years, but I guess it's like riding a bike because I got up my first time...yay! Didn't stay up too long because it was choppy (sorry no picture).  The time on the boat was definitely a blast and brought back lots of memories.....DAD GET YOUR BOAT OUT!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yacht Charter Dubai nicely written article on yacht charter.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.