Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nighty Night

The other night I put Sophia to bed and about 5 minutes later she came into my room and told me she was scared. She rarely does that so I put her back into bed and told her I would cuddle her for a little. As we were laying there I asked her why she was scared and she told me that she was afraid that monsters were going to come into her room. Where did she get that? Anyway, we had the whole, monsters aren't real and mommy and daddy's room is right next door talk, but apparently she was not going to chance it. She first started going back to sleep with her arm over my chest, but got too hot. So when she rolled over, I thought "she is asleep and this is my time to sneak out." Well she had other plans. As soon as I budged she grabbed the collar of my shirt like I was held captured. She was not going to let me go! I pretty much fell asleep and enjoyed being her "protector!" I love this girl, scared and all!

NOTICE THE GRIP!

1 comment:

KariMarie said...

Maybe it's the age. Audrey just started being scared of the dark too of monsters. I wondered where it came from, have no clue. She falls asleep with a lamp on and I turn it off when I go to bed. You're an awesome Mom to protect her and get some sleep at the same time. :)