KENTON IS 3!!!
We had been watching this four wheeler at Costco for months now. Every couple weeks the price would lower and then on a fluke we were there and it was the lowest we've seen it and wouldn't ever be able to match that price. TJ is also re-living his childhood through his own son, hahaha. He always wanted one, but never got one, haha!
|Watch out, crazy driver!|
BIRTHDAY PARTY:For his birthday party he wanted to have a Mickey Mouse bowling party. He takes after his sister when it comes to knowing how he wants to celebrate his day. We rented two lanes for an hour at the base bowling alley, which was perfect.
Kenton didn't get bored the whole time. He was ready to bowl every time and lasted through 2 games.
This is his friend Mack from church:
And this is his friend Olivia (I've been friends with her mom since junior high)
Seriously people, get past the skin color and look at how much they look alike? I love these boys:)
After bowling it was time for Mickey mouse cupcakes:
This boy loves blowing out candles.
A couple friends couldn't come, but here is the group that helped celebrate Kenton's day:
Sophia, Miles, Jackson, Olivia, Kenton, Mack, and Quincy
Kenton is pure joy in our family. He is the greatest mixture of crazy boy, one who tests, one who cracks us up all the time and one who loves and cuddles so much!
Here is his 3 year old interview with me:
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite food? Cereal (he seriously has been on a cereal kick lately)
3. What is your favorite toy? My train
4. What is your favorite sport? Soccer ball
5. Who watches you? Ms. Sarah
6. Who is your best friend? Tyler
7. What is your favorite song? Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam
8. What are you scared of? Nothing
9. What is your favorite TV show? Bob the Builder
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Santa
Phrases that he says that I love:
* Mickey Donalds (for McDonalds)
* Hangaburger (hamburger)
* It's coldy (for cold- that one is thanks to Ms. Sarah;)
* Sorry mom
* He uses /w/ sound for /r/ sound (so really is wheelie)
* He uses /s/ sound for /c/ sound (so cars are sars)
And many more but that's all my brain can think of right now...