Saturday, February 8, 2014

Merry Christmas!

CHRISTMAS 2013
Sophia and Kenton got the cookies for Santa and the carrots for the reindeers ready and then off to bed they went!
 Did Santa visit our house? We waited at the top of the stairs to find out while Daddy got the camera ready. Ready, Set, Go and down the stairs we ran!!
 Holy moly...a Barbie house!
 And a train set!
 We each got each other gifts which was my favorite part because Kenton and Sophia seriously thought about what to give each other, shopped for it, and then wrapped it. It was so fun!
 After our morning at home, we headed over to my parents house to do Christmas morning with them. Christmas morning at my parents is still seriously one of my favorite things. We always pile on my parents bed (this year was the guest bed). This always make me think of Todd because even though he hated his little sister getting him out of bed, I think he did truly love this tradition!

 And then we run down the hallway!
 We are truly spoiled and blessed!
I love, love, love Christmas!!!

No comments: