Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catch-Up Stuff

A couple weeks ago there was a local circus in town and thought that would be fun to take Sophia to. We were going to go as a family until we walked up to the booth. They were charging $22 for an adult ticket and $10 for a kid. TJ and I both looked at each other and said, "Heck no, we are not paying $44 dollars for both of us to go!" So, TJ took Kenton home and Sophia and I had a girls date! I luckily had a coupon and got $2 off my price and Sophia was free ($20 much better, but I still don't think it was worth it, ha)!

I've never been to a circus before, but this one seemed pretty cheap and I was kind of bored at times, hahaha. It definitely brought an interesting crowd out! I think I was more entertained by the people, than the acts!
Although I was not too entertained, Sophia enjoyed herself and I'm glad we got some girl time together:)

Last weekend we found a new park and got out to enjoy the sun. It is Salsbury Park (out towards Hood Canal). It is right by the water (rocky though), has picnic benches, grassy area, and a park. TJ's parents, our niece and nephews and our good friends met us there. I love this picture:)

Ahoy Matey!



There were also swings with a long chain. The kind that makes you get butterflies. It brought back memories when my dad would push me so high that I would get butterflies in my stomach. TJ and Grandpa Brown got Miles going pretty high and scared him! Love finding new parks, especially when it's a nice day!

No comments: