Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yay Sun!

We lived by the words of Sesame Street this week...

"Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away!"

Thank you Point No Point and great friends. We went to enjoy the sun with Lacey, Malynda and their boys! Mr. Kenton boy got to wear his swim suit and put his feet in the cold water for the first time.

Sophia enjoyed jumping the waves
And making sand castles with the boys



Although the water was cold, my little fish loved boogie boarding...that's my girl:)

The sun was definitely out, but there was a constant breeze so it didn't feel super hot. I didn't put any sunscreen on my legs and boy did I pay for it the next day. It hurt so bad to walk, but yes everyone I learned my lesson! I told Sophia that I got a sunburn and asked her what she got. She said, "I just got brown!" And that is SOOO true. I'm so jealous of her gorgeous skin:) Sun, please stay and continue "Sweeping the Clouds Away!"

No comments: