Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HOMER!

I was blessed to have great roommates in college and MaryAnn (aka: Homer) was one of them. Not only did we live together, we also slaved together in our education department and are Kappa Delta Pi sisters! MaryAnn is also a teacher but lives in Juneau, AK. I am just lucky that her dad lives in WA so that she still visits. We got to play with her at her dad's lake house.

Sophia swam off the dock and we all got to go on a boat ride (Kenton's first)!

As you can tell he loved it, even with his life jacket swallowing him.


Love the wind and fresh air! (Dad you seriously have to get your boat out...I miss it!!!)




We are just missing Jason, MaryAnn's hubby who also was a roommate of mine!


I love how we just pick right up when we see each other. Wish we lived closer, but I love the visits! MISS YOU HOMER!!!


COME BACK SOON:)

No comments: