Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Fun

Thanksgiving through Christmas is my favorite!
I love all the holiday fun and traditions! I had to take a picture that Sophia drew on her marker board. Notice the family of turkey's and she even initialed who is who...love it! For Thanksgiving we went to TJ's parent's house and enjoyed lots of fun with his Nana and family. After that we went to my parent's house and ate more food. We then made our route for crazy black Friday shopping and set out for the journey. We got 2 hours of sleep that night.
 The day after Thanksgiving, Christmas decorations come out! This is Sophia's tree that she decorates all by herself. She was quite excited.
 We threw an ugly sweater party for the missionaries at church at our house and had so much fun. Here they are and really focusing on their posing:)

We had a couple minute to win-it games
Sister Daines was excited she won!
And here's the group!
 And it's not Christmas without lights outside! I am so glad TJ loves it too and he did it all by himself! I held my breath when he was on the roof. Every time we drive up to our house with the lights on, Kenton will cheer and clap! That boy loves the lights:)

We had another ugly sweater party with more friends and I made a photo booth with props, so we all had to try them out.

  We also went to my Aunt Sarah's house for a pre- Christmas family dinner. Her house was decorated very pretty and elegant. Can you tell she lives in a no kid house...hence the white couch. We had her put a sheet on it later, hahaha!

 And here's another favorite! The TRAIN:) Kenton loves the train. He loves watching the train and taking apart the train (about 5 times a day, ha!) and can turn it on/off all by himself. There has been many nights where we all just hang in the living room and watch the train go round and round. Kenton  likes to say hi to Santa and the elves on the train as they go around. You can also get a glimpse of our tree. We went to a cut your own tree farm and Sophia actually found it. We don't have pictures because it was pouring rain and I didn't want to ruin my camera.
And here we are with 1 week exactly till Christmas. I am so excited! And at the same time very reflective and grateful for my Savior's birth!!!

No comments: