Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Halloween

Now that blogger is working again, I thought I'd post about Halloween before X-mas! TJ was the helper with carving pumpkins and my aunt gave Sophia the cutest princess pumpkin kit that didn't even need carving!
Grandma Brown had to get into it too!
That's what happened when we tried to put Kenton's hand into the pumpkin. I guess he doesn't like slime! ha!
Ahhhh, much better with a spoon!
Proud boy with his ghost pumpkin
And here's Sophia being crazy with like 3 pumpkin seeds in her hand. She wouldn't pull out the guts with her hands either!
Halloween night was pouring down rain. We usually do trunk or treat in the church parking lot, but due to the weather, they took it into the church building. No coats and warmth made this mamma quite happy. It was perfect for my kids. Sophia was a pro and Kenton got the hang of  trick or treating. 
Trick or treat with Aunt Teen
Thanks for the candy. He was fine as long as there was no one with a mask around.
With Nama and Papa Uffens
We made it home and it was time to dump the candy! Sophia checked it all out!
Let the dumping begin
Kenton was SO excited that he just dove right on top of all his candy and started swimming in it! It made me laugh so hard! His face is full of  pure happiness! Yummy candy!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to have so much fun with her when I get her on display life size in my large format digital picture display! https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zWlCldRRbNU/UMlixwUFb-I/AAAAAAAADlg/UXWwDB0RGzE/s0/IMG_1527.JPG