Saturday, December 22, 2012

Let it Snow!

First snow of winter and NO SCHOOL DAY! I definitely did not expect this when I woke up and I did not complain. We played in it right away because I had a feeling it was going to melt fast. 
SNOW ANGEL!
Kenton wasn't too sure of the snow. He would belly laugh when Sophia and I would throw a snowball at him! He stood on the porch watching us and kept yelling at us to look at the snow!
This snow was too wet to actually sled, but I took them on a ride on the boogie board around the neighborhood and Kenton liked that!
Sophia had to have a turn pulling and I was happy to let her:)
We were starting to get wet, so building a snowman was our last snow event of the day. It was a little snowman, but a healthy one..olive eyes, carrot nose, and a red pepper mouth.

This day off school was unexpected and it turned out to be a wonderful surprise. We played in the snow, drank hot chocolate, watched a Xmas movie, and got things done around the house that needed to be done.

1 comment:

Whittier said...

Looks like fun! I love the snowman. Adorable!