Monday, December 31, 2012

The Rest of Christmas Day

After our morning at our house we headed over to my parent's house. Christmas morning at my parent's is a personal favorite. I loved it when I was a kid (still do) and I love seeing my kids love it too. We got quite spoiled! 
Checking out her stocking
Taking care of her twin babies
This picture cracks me up because Ethan, Nolan, and I all got Kindle Fire HD's so we were playing on those, Lauren got an IPOD touch, and TJ got new head phones, so this is what these two looked like all day. TJ took his headphones off at one point and I said that I didn't recognize him!

We went to visit Nana and family in the afternoon and then back to my parent's house for dinner and dessert. When we got back home Sophia and Kenton had to try out the skates we got them. These have been quite the hit!

 WHOA!!!!!!!!! hahaha

TJ and I put the kids to bed and went back down to our family room where we placed our gifts and we both got quite emotional looking at every thing we got from our families. We had a very humbling experience and just felt so lucky and grateful to have the things we have and for the things our kids get to enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had this picture displayed life size so I can admire her good looks https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DPy3FKJbXHU/UOKDpFdXK5I/AAAAAAAAD6U/-JFlEo157aA/s0/IMG_1764.JPG The picture is so clear and sharp I could see every gorgeous, beautiful and good looking feature and detail as though she was directly in front of me and I got the biggest kick out of that! I finally leaned close and kissed her on the mouth. I was like OMG! The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like I really kissed her. I could feel myself starting to blush and I felt a bit embarrassed because when I pulled my mouth and lips from hers she appeared to looking right at me and smiling! My heart was racing 90 miles and hour. I leaned close again and began kissing her on the mouth. When My tongue pressed against her mouth and my lips touched hers I knew I was going to take my time and enjoy each kiss to the fullest! I am going to put her on display life size in my home in one of my large digital picture displays and no doubt I will be taking kissing breaks with her throughout the day! I am really going to enjoy having a gorgeous little beauty like this on display life size in my home!