Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dear Santa

I love Macy's Santa mail set-up. It's so cute and classy! Sophia started to write and then got frustrated and said, "Mom I don't know how to write Hello Kitty!" So she told me what to write.





There it goes...

As we went into mall we strolled by Santa, but she still didn't want to sit on his lap. Actually the closest she got to Santa was at Walmart this year. She sat next to him on a chair, but I had to be in the picture too. Has anyone been into Walmart and seen their Santa's??? I say Santa's because there were 3. You could choose the ethnicity of your Santa: black, white, or Filipino. I AM DEAD SERIOUS! When I saw all 3 I almost died!!! Gotta love Walmart!


2 comments:

Betsy B. said...

That is hilarious about all the different Santas!

Betsy B. said...

Jon wants to know if they were all together or if there was some segregation involved.