Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wedding Day

Last time we were in Maui we got a pedicure, so we had to do it again. Something about being in Hawaii makes me have to put a flower on my toe!


TJ's brother Zac got married, so this day was focused on being ready for that. Mollie and Sophia were the flower girls, so we got them all pretty and ready to go.

It didn't take much for them to strike a pose!


TJ was in the wedding too...2 of my favorite people:)


When Sophia walked down the aisle, she took 1 flower out of her basket and chucked it down on the ground and walked fast, hahaha. At least she did it right?! Thank goodness Anna watched Kenton for us, so I could help the girls and video tape. Anna did good work and had Kenton sleeping the whole time.


The ceremony was nice and sweet. Here are all the brothers after the wedding. Seriously I don't know how 1 family can look SOOO much alike. Everyone is mixing them up this trip (even their own kids, haha)


The Brown Family


No comments: