Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hang Out Day

This was the last picture taken yesterday, but somehow I deleted it from my previous post. I think this is my new favorite picture, so I had to post it again.

Another one of my favorites, but kind of random. Sophia loves to hold Kenton's hand in the car. I find it absolutely adorable and such a precious moment when she does it. I know it won't last forever, so I had to make sure I document it:)
Today the weather was not so great. Don't get me wrong we are all still wearing shorts, t-shirts, and swim suits, but there were a lot more rain showers throughout the day. But the rain definitely didn't stop us. We hung out at the beach.

Kenton warmed up to the ocean. He still didn't really like the sand on his hands, but liked to walk into and sit in the waves.

This is definitely a picture moment...LISA (TJ's sister) is actually in the water and the ocean water for that matter (kind of an inside joke b/c she hardly ever goes swimming). All the kids had fun playing with her:)
That wave that came in was a pretty big one so the look on Kenton's face says it all...whoa...not too sure about that one!

Chillin' with Aunt Hollie and Grandma so I could go swim with Sophia.

After the ocean was the swimming pool. Kenton was a mad man. He loved to splash and kick!

Sophia has turned into a little fish. The past couple days if she's not sleeping or eating, she's swimming. That's my girl! I am so glad we packed her life jacket. It's nice that she can wear that and have more freedom around the pool.

This picture is a little blurry, but it was raining pretty good. The rain didn't stop her and her cousins from more swimming!

Later tonight we lost power in our condo, so TJ had to run out and get us all flashlights. In the meantime thank goodness for cell phones, computers, I-Pads, and anything electronics for light! Hopefully the rain and wind is over with and blue skies ahead!

I love Kenton's hair in the humidity. His whole head is covered in ringlet curls!

No comments: