Thursday, December 15, 2011

NEW HOUSE

I won't go into too much detail seeing as though I just did in my Christmas card. Ignore me if you have already heard this story. We weren't planning on buying a house this year, but an opportunity arose for us to buy this house. We prayed and felt like it was meant for us. TJ's grandfather built this house and many other and it fit our family. We are so incredibly thankful for TJ's grandparents and the opportunity we have to own a home. We feel like big kids now;)

We love it!
Our house is definitely not put together yet. I still can't park in the garage because everything is everywhere. Slowly, but surely we will get there. We fell in love with this mirror and fabric from IKEA, so we rolled with it and LOVE it. Kenton and Sophia seem really comfortable in our new home, as do TJ and I.

Lots to be thankful for that's for sure:)

2 comments:

The Frandsens said...

It looks so cute, I love it! Very exciting. Good luck getting all settled in!

Sarah said...

What a great Aunt that bought you that great mirror? lol So, happy for you guys!!