Monday, December 26, 2011

SHOPPING

Shopping day in Lahaina! We had to stop at Cheeseburger in Paradise before we started. We were so full that we didn't even eat dinner that night. TJ got the souvenir changing color cup.

I had to take a picture with a pineapple because we have a picture like this of Sophia about 3 years ago. He loved it, but kept biting huge bites off so he got mad when I took it away.
Sophia had fun posing with the Banyon tree. I will spare you all the pictures she wanted me to take of her. Here are some of my favorites...

I took this one myself





Sophia took this one for us

One more...

Sophia had saved her money since the summer and saved $50 to spend. She had fun picking things out for her cousins, aunts, nama and grandpa and she knew what she wanted to get them when she saw it. I would give her ideas and she would say, "nahhh"! She bought one thing for herself at the very end.

No comments: