Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love Saturdays

I have always enjoyed Saturdays, but now I understand how excited stay at home moms get about Saturdays...We got to spend an entire day with TJ (daddy)! Earlier this week TJ pulled my parent's boat out of the garage and got it nice and sparkly, ready to use. So after a couple errands, my dad took us all out on the boat. You can tell that Sophia enjoyed it:)! That's my girl!

She even wanted to go in the tube (with me of course). We were set ready to go...
UNTIL the slack was let out and UNDER the front of the tube went. I was leaning back but it was too late. In the water we went...
With my life guarding skills I kept Sophia as high out of the water as I could and put her back into the tube. She got a little nervous but recovered super quick. I was very impressed. We tried it again and once again we ended up in the water, but she still wanted to go.
Then TJ came in with us for more weight (he will love that comment) and we were off. During our ride I kept asking Sophia if she was having fun and she would say "yes" with her little face squished from the life jacket. WEEEEEE! Isn't she a natural?
It must have been a relaxing ride because she fell asleep in her Aunt "Teens" arms when TJ and I took another turn on the tube!
What a fun day! Thanks Dad!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

AWESOME! What a little waterbaby!

Tiffani said...

She is a true Uffens! What a little water baby. She is so cute Em!

Unknown said...

TJ-more weight-hahaha.

KariMarie said...

Totally fun!

Sarah said...

Em,
Thanks for doing your blog. I enjoying the pictures & stories! Keep them coming.
Aunt Sarah