Sunday, August 30, 2009

YEE-HAW!

TJ and I love the fair...Good ol' local fun! We entered a dahlia in the fair (thanks to my dad) so that we could get in free everyday. We ate dinner there almost every night...expensive and fattening, but worth it! (I know we're big dorks)
Sophia got a flower balloon in the pavilion and I enjoyed getting all the free stuff haha!
The animals are always a favorite. While walking through all the big animals Sophia had to be carried. She kept saying, "get me" or "scare me," but liked talking about them. The zebra is one of my favorites. Check out the "Zedonk" behind him (half zebra/half donkey).
Our good friend Kimberly came with us one of the days. Kim and I thought this guy was pretty hot, but Sophia thought otherwise, haha.
Yee-haw...RODEO!!! Sophia loved this (I think because the animals were farther away). She kept pointing and saying, "LOOK!" in her excited voice. She was quite the clapper and cheerer. I had to join her too:)

Talk about getting chills?! "I Am Proud To Be An American!"
Hold on! 8 seconds!
Family shot...
TJ has a new calling in life...to be a RODEO CLOWN, hahaha! This was their little "half-time" show. YMCA!
Until next year...

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I love how all the Uffens' love the fair. It's such a family tradition with all of you. And the pictures are so cute. Sophia is such a doll. And also glad to hear that last week went ok. You're amazing Em!

cindy said...

Where was that zebra? We just went on Friday and I feel cheated. :( It looks like you guys had such a fun time. Cute pictures!